We’re committed to keeping self-funded plans healthy with our fast, accurate claim service
You can be confident in Berkley Accident and Health’s claim service. You can count on our accurate, consistent service and fast reimbursements. Our claim professionals have developed strong working relationships with national and regional third party administrators (TPAs) for smooth, streamlined service.
To protect our clients’ cash flow, we offer optional features, such as electronic deposit, Monthly Aggregate Accommodation, and Simultaneous Reimbursement.
The Berkley Advantage
- Majority of claims processed within 7 business days or less
- More than 12,800 Stop Loss claim requests processed in 2019
- Claim analysts have an average of 12 years of experience
Established claim processes with more than:
- 100 TPAs
- 60 ASO providers
Figures based on 2019 year-end results.
Easy to work with
- Copies of bills not required, if complete paid claims report is provided
- Itemized bills not required, except in limited situations
- Initial claim submissions automatically prescreened for missing information, prior to assignment to a claim auditor
- Simultaneous Reimbursement available, even during the last month of the policy
- Online claim submissions via DY xchangecentre
- Electronic claim reimbursement via automated clearinghouse
Stop Loss Marketing Materials
You can find helpful tools to support you with your clients.