Aggregate Stop Loss
What it covers
Aggregate Stop Loss protects employers from claims that exceed a predetermined dollar amount for the entire group. For example, Aggregate coverage would be needed if many employee visited the doctor more than average in a given year. If the Aggregate corridor is exceeded at the end of the policy year, the Stop Loss policy reimburses an employer for covered medical expenses that exceed the corridor, helping to protect the employer’s bottom line.
- Aggregate corridor of 125%, with other options available
- Full range of claims bases
- Advance Risk Commitment – early lock-in for rates up to 90 days
- Integration with the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Medical management fees, such as case management, hospital audits, and bill negotiation, eligible for coverage
- Berkley Edge cost-containment services
- No signed disclosure at renewal
- Aggregate-only coverage
- Monthly Aggregate Accommodation
- Terminal Liability
- Policy Alignment
- Group Captive solutions
For more information, contact your Berkley Accident and Health representative.