Enhance your benefit plan with a tailored solution for your employees
An employer’s most valuable asset is its employees and a complete benefit plan is essential to ensure you can attract and retain your best people.
Why offer Accident Insurance to your employees?
- Accident Insurance enhances your existing benefit plan by adding valuable coverage which can help to cover gaps in traditional health and life insurance.
- It can help employees and their families minimize the financial impact that can result from an accident.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance strengthens companies’ Duty of Care programs by providing coverage for business travelers who face unexpected health, safety, and security risks.
What we offer
Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Employer-paid AD&D coverage provided to all employees
- Complements traditional life insurance
- Pays a lump sum amount to insureds for their beneficiaries as a result of a covered accident
- Offers worldwide, 24-hour coverage
Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Optional, employee-paid, high limit AD&D coverage
- Employees choose the coverage that is right for them and have an option to enroll their spouse and other dependents
- Covers employees 24-hours a day
Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Flexible, employer-paid Accident Insurance coverages and benefit options that can be tailored for each employee class, including coverage ranging from business travel only to 24-hour business and pleasure
- Covers employees whenever they travel on behalf of the company – whether they are crossing the street for a client meeting or travelling internationally to negotiate a deal
- Enhances workers compensation by providing evacuation and emergency medical assistance for employees while traveling
- Includes worldwide travel assistance services