Innovative HR Support from Berkley Accident and Health
Helping Employers Navigate Complex HR Issues
Today’s HR landscape has grown increasingly complex for self-funded employers. Companies are facing continuously changing employment laws and compliance regulations. Staying on top of them with limited budgets and capacity can be challenging.
That’s why Berkley Accident and Health offers innovative HR support, provided by Enquiron, to help Stop Loss and Group Captive clients and their brokers navigate complex HR and compliance issues. The Berkley Accident and Health HR Assist program reduces the burden on HR departments by connecting them to immediate, tangible guidance that can help them stay ahead of rapidly changing regulations. It’s just one more way that Berkley Accident and Health demonstrates our commitment to better risk management.
Berkley Accident and Health HR Assist includes:
Berkley Accident and Health HR Assist gives employers essential guidance and support for the day-to-day challenges of ERISA health plans, employment law, workplace safety, ACA, and HR compliance. This includes:
- Phone or online access to HR and employment law attorneys: Clients can receive a written, documented response to specific issues. Examples of topics addressed by attorneys: plan fiduciary issues, workplace emergency and disaster plans, COVID-19 and remote work, retaliation, ACA compliance, employment law, and more.
- Robust online portal: Clients can access state-specific employer resources, such as an employee handbook and company policy builder tools, job description best practices, federal and state regulatory updates, training, posters, forms, checklists, and more.
- Live and recorded webinars on a wide variety of topics, many with CE credit for HR personnel.
- Personalized email alerts, customized with state-specific news and updates.
What type of questions can I ask Berkley Accident and Health HR Assist’s attorneys?
Attorneys can answer a wide range of questions about employment law, benefits, HR compliance, and more. This is a just sample of questions that can be answered:
- Can we give employees on the clock breaks when they work 8-9 hours a day, or do they have to be provided a 30-minute non-paid lunch break and two 15-minute paid breaks?
- What is the legal definition of retaliation? What criteria must an employee complaint of retaliation meet?
- What are the requirements for employer health plan communications to employees regarding COVID-19?
How do I enroll?
Enrolling is fast and simple. Berkley Accident and Health HR Assist is available at no additional cost to the following clients and brokers:
- Stop Loss policyholders
- Members participating in a Berkley Accident and Health group captive program
- Brokers with in-force Stop Loss policyholders or members in a Berkley Accident and Health group captive program
Questions? Contact your Berkley Accident and Health Sales Manager or Account/Client Relationship Manager.
Berkley Accident and Health HR Assist services are provided by Enquiron. Berkley Accident and Health assumes no responsibility or liability for any advice or resources provided by Enquiron. Berkley Accident and Health HR Assist may not be available in all states.