Accident Insurance for Groups and Organizations
Move your organization forward with better accident protection
Whether it's a sprain or something more severe, help your group members cover costly out of pocket expenses resulting from a covered accident
Accidents happen. Across the U.S., there were more than 37 million injury-related Emergency Room visits1 and adolescents alone account for 8 million sports-related injuries each year that require treatment at a hospital, sports medicine clinic, or primary care physician.2 These accidental injuries can impact those injured, as well as their families, and can pose a potential liability exposure for groups and organizations. .
Why offer Group Participant Accident Insurance?
- Participant Accident insurance provides benefits for participants accidentally injured in sponsored activities.
- Benefits can be used to help them cover high deductibles, co-payments, and other out-of-pocket expenses.
- It helps the sponsoring organization to increase its value to volunteers, members, or participants.
- Also it helps to protect against costly liability claims by covering accidental injuries under a separate accident policy.
- Coverage flexibility through accident medical expense benefits available on either an excess or primary basis.
- Schools (Charter, Private, Public)
- Youth and Amateur Sports
- Teams, Leagues, Associations
- Humanitarian, Social Services
- Civic and Fraternal Organizations
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Volunteer Organizations
- Youth Groups
- Day Care
- Camps and Conferences
- Special Events
- National Governing Bodies
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Other custom groups
1 National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 2013 Emergency Department Summary Tables, www.cdc.gov. 2 Nationwide Children’s Hospital 2013, Kid’s Sports Injuries: The Numbers are Impressive, www.nationwidechildrens.org.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by Berkley Life and Health Insurance Company (domiciled in Iowa – California Certificate of Authority #08527) and/or StarNet Insurance Company (domiciled in Iowa – California Certificate of Authority #6978), 2445 Kuser Road, Suite 201, Hamilton Square, NJ 08690, both member companies of W. R. Berkley Corporation and both rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best. Not all products and services may be available in all jurisdictions, and the coverage provided is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. Payment of claims under any insurance policy issued will only be made in full compliance with all United States economic or trade and sanction laws or regulation, including, but not limited to, sanctions, laws and regulations administered and enforced by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”).